-->

Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Story Time

A friend of mine recently introduced me to the wonderful world of Wattpad.

I originally just made an account so I could follow the story she was writing, but now I've discovered the fun of writing books on there as well!

Currently I'm writing one called Worlds Apart.
I'd really love if you'd go and read it.

If any of you happen to have a Wattpad account as well, please tell me your username in the comments so I can go and follow you!

So I guess that's my excuse for not blogging, I'm becoming an author, of sorts.
That and stupid homework.

Anyway, I'll see you (hopefully soon) in my next post!

~Jessica
xox

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I also have a Wattpad account. It is truly incredible and I wanted to follow this really interesting story so I made an account. I will definitely check out your story! My username is lola_star1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW: I also started following you on Pinterest! I love your boards!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I''ll make sure to check it out. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Follow my older brother's account: Autisticboy he uses the site. And follow Samantha Aylaylia, auther of a watpad book called Kidnapped, about a girl who is captured ay a sadist and become essentially his sex slave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay!
    My name is Eilis25, and I'd prefer you don't let anyone on Wattpad know what my real name is. I have it like that so that people from school can't find me on there if I don't give out my username to them. It makes things a bit more private ;)
    ~Jessi
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story! :D I don't have a Wattpad, but I do have a Figment. It's the same as my blog nickname (MorningTime4). ^.^

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll make sure to check it out :)

      Delete