Today we'll be looking at some of my favourite shoes. These are listed in no particular order, as I can't possibly choose my favourite pair!
*I do not own any of these pictures, they were found on Pinterest. If you own any and would like me to take them off, please don't hesitate to ask me.
1. These 1950's style pumps are just awesome! They'd probably kill my feet, but, oh well. I love practically anything vintage, and these are just gorgeous!
2. Talk about cute, these cat shoes are adorable! I also love how they have ankle straps, rather than just plain flats. And how the cats have heart-shaped noses.
3. As I said before, I love practically anything vintage, and these are so cute! They're really simple, but really effective, and would go with almost anything. I also really like the lace socks they're pictured with.
4. I love wearing flats, and these ones are really pretty. They're one of my favourite colours, and the bows make a really cute finishing touch.
5. I can easily see these being paired with a 1950's sundress in the same fabric. I don't know how I'd walk in them, though XD.
6. I'm not really into boots too much, but I love the lace detail on these.
7. These shoes are so pretty! I love the cut-out lace and ribbon decorations on them.
8. I love shoes with ankle straps, especially ones that have been crossed over like this. They look really effective.
9. A friend of mine has boots like these, but they're black. I've always wanted some, but haven't got round to getting any yet.
10. These were just too pretty not to post! I love how they combine two of my favourite things, the colour pink and bows :)
11. Same goes for these! If I had them, I would literally wear them to death! The colour is really pretty, and I think they'd look great with one of my summer outfits.
And finally, what's a post about shoes on a dancer's blog without some dance shoes involved? I mean, seriously?
1.Irish hard shoes. I have some, and they took forever to break in, but they are some of my favourite shoes now!
2. Tap/character shoes. I used to have some black character shoes (not as nice as these, though.) that I absolutely wore to death. I've always wanted to give tap dancing a try, I have friends who do it and they've been talking me into giving it a try next year. I think I just might, so long as I can still do Irish as well :).
3. Ballet pointe shoes. I used to do ballet a number of years ago. I enjoyed it for a while, but sort of gave it up before I had a chance to get really good at it. I never got to wear pointe shoes, but did get ribbons on my practice shoes, which I thought looked very grown-up at the time XD.
4. Irish soft shoes. I have these as well, in fact I'm wearing them right now! I wear them around the house so much, they're really comfy, and feel amazing to dance in!
That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this post! See you next time.