-->

Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2015

The Famous People Award

Hi there.
Lydia nominated me for the Famous People Tag, and now I'm doing it!

Here are the Rules:
Put up the Famous People Tag Button and link back to the person who tagged (nominated) you.
Answer the questions
Tag (nominate) the last 10 people that commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you)

1. Who is your favorite singer or group?
Hatsune Miku, The Andrews Sisters, and Taylor Swift. (Sorry, I couldn't choose between these three!)

2. If your favorite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?
Don't know, because I don't think I have a favourite male actor.

3. Is there a famous person who you used to love, but you've suddenly changed your mind?
Well, I used to love the Wiggles as a kid, but I hate them now! I started not to like them anymore when Greg left. It wasn't the same then.

4. Name a famous person you like whose name starts with v.
I'm gonna be really smart here and say Ginger Rogers. Her real name was Virginia Katherine McMath before she became famous and changed it.
And of course, Vera Lynn.



5. What is one of your favorite red carpet dresses?
Taylor Swift, 2012


6. Who's your favorite royal person?
Prince George. He's such a little cutie!

7. Who is your favorite child actor/actress?
Shirley Temple!


8. Is there an actor/actress that you actually like all the private lives of?
No idea. I mean, most of them I have no idea what their private lives are like.

9. Do you think the actors/actresses have improved over the past 100 years?
In some ways yes, and other ways, no.

10. What is the weirdest famous people name?
Don't know, but Blaze Berdahl is one of the weirdest!
Oh yeah, and Iggy Azalea...

11. Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one?
You should tell me, guys! I don't know if I look like a celebrity, but I have golden brown medium length wavy-ish hair, green/hazel eyes, olive skin and dark brown eyebrows. What do you think?

12. Share your favorite famous person quote.
"As long as I can be with you, it's a lovely day" -Fred Astaire

13. Who's your favorite dancer?
Why did this have to be one of the questions? I'm kinda obsessed with dancing and have lots of favourite dancers. Do I really have to just pick one?
Jean Butler
Michael Flately
Ginger Rogers
Fred Astaire
And many, many, more.

14. Who is your favorite actress and why? When did you decide she was your favorite one?
I really love Ginger Rogers. I used to watch tons of her old movies with my Mum when I was a kid, and I loved watching her dance. I don't really know why I like her...



15. Have you ever met/seen/been near a famous person?
Nope...Not that I know of....

I nominate:
As well as anyone else who hasn't gotten this award yet, because there aren't quite ten different people who have commented on my blog!

~Jessica
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment