-->

Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2015

You Are Amazing And So Is Your Blog Award

Hey!

Lydia nominated me for this award, and now I have time to do it.
Thanks a heap, Lydia!



Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer.
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have an amazing blog.
4. List at least one reason why you appreciate the people you nominated.
5. Put this award on your sidebar or award/tag page if you were nominated.
And here are the questions:


1. How are you so fabulous?
Uuhh, I didn't even know I was fabulous, so thanks xD. I guess I 6. Leave a comment on your nominees' blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
just be myself, and everything else just comes.
2. Are you currently writing anything?
I'm attempting a few stories, some of which I've been going on for a number of years, and I've kept a journal since I was about seven.
3. Where do you find your inspiration?
Loads of places! Sometimes I think of it while I'm reading someone else's blog, or browsing through Pinterest. Other times it just comes to me, and I think "Hey, I should do that!".
4. Favorite drink?
Peppermint hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows, homemade lemonade, red creaming soda, and spiders (fizzy drink with a dollop of ice cream). I guess I can't really choose!
5. What inspired your blog name?
Well, I probably don't have the most interesting or unique blog name out there, but it was the best I could think of at the time. I was thinking of changing it later on when I thought of something better, but I haven't yet.
I nominate...

Sophie
Dolly Dorm Diaries
The Edwards Girls
Violet
Lauren

Here are your questions:

1. What are three of your favourite books?
2. What's your general fashion style?
3. Any tips for new bloggers?
4. How'd you get to be so good at this thing called blogging?
5. What inspires you?

Sophie, I love reading your blog because I'm learning French at school, and I enjoy testing my knowledge. Also your design, and your videos, and I love how well your posts are written. They're so much fun to read!

Dolly Dorm Diaries, I love that each post is from a different doll's viewpoint, it's really creative! Your design is so happy and fun, and your photos are perfection!

Edwards Girls, your blog has come so far since it started. I love the unique name for your blog, and how it suits the whole theme of your posts and your design. It's beautiful!

Violet, your posts are so well written, and your photos are gorgeous. My dolls and I really love reading your blog, and look forward to reading more posts in the future.

Lauren, your dolls are beautiful, you're amazing, and your photography skills are fabulous! What more can I say?

Hope you all enjoyed reading this post, and I'll see you next time!

~Jessica
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment